Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for your love is ever before me, and I walk continually in your truth. ColorGirls4Christ is for Everyone who wishes to be a Blessing to someone else with a word, poem, or song. We encourage you to join, so you can encourage someone else. We Girls of all COLOR is on a mission for God! It's about Kingdom Business...
Saturday, November 6, 2010
A Real Colored Girl!
My hand holding his hand, I squeeze tightly, my legs shaking uncontrollably I remember the moment. My stomach in a knot, my teeth quenched together, the tears could not flow. I remembered. It was cold, raining and dark, I remembered. The emptiness when the blood came rushing down, I remembered. The sense of not belonging, or feeling loved, I remembered. Each scene, each situation was a call of remembrance. I am a Colored Girl redeemed by the blood of Jesus, saved by his Graced, anointed with his love. I searched all over, couldn't find nobody, nobody better, nobody better than you "Lord" The keeper of all man kind. I'm a Colored Girl for Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment