Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving Thanks

Today I walked more than usual, making my rounds getting things done. I now sit and think back just a year ago how I wasn't able to walk a block. I'm thankful. I sit, and I remember just a year ago I couldn't hold a note "dysarthria" today I'm singing my favorite song "because he lives" I'm thankful. I sit her, and I remember just a year ago I was taking pills for Depression, today I'm taking Vitamins for endurance. I'm thankful... I can go on, and on expessing how Thankful I am. It's because of an accident in 2006, then stroke in 2008 that lead me to the realization that when you're faced with a tragedy, and you're dealt a bad deal. It's up to you to whether you want to continue on or not! I'm thankful that I've chosen to live. My life, my circumstance, my situation, my condition does not define who I am, yet it's just a mirror of what God is molding me to become. I'm thankful for being a child of the most high God!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and remember we should be Thankful for Gods Love!

Blessings,

Janeide

No comments:

Post a Comment