Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sometimes I Wonder!

Sometimes I wonder how I've been, who I am or do I fit in. Sometimes I wonder where I'm going, who I am, or do I even care... Sometimes I just wonder... When I sit home and wonder what God has planned, my wonder makes me wonder even more. Sometimes I wonder if I had done things differently would I still be wondering at all. Sometimes I wonder if I never had the fall, or the accident would I still be working 2 Jobs, in every multi level marketing business areound. Sometimes I just wonder. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if I wasn't married, didn't have any children, or grandchildren... Sometimes I wonder how my life would be. I'm entitle to Wonder.... Sometimes I wonder how would it be if I just didn't take life for granted, or even considered living life to the best of my ability... Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if My dad was in my life... WOW! that's a real wonder... We ponder on many different things each day, and we analyze how, what, when, or where! Sometimes I just wonder! What would it be life if we didn't have the option to wonder? What would it be like if we didn't have the mindset that God Gave us.... I guess my point of wondering is this.... God has given me life,and the life to have the ability to wonder. I thank Him for allowing me another opportunity to wonder about my Salvation... So with out a wonder... I just want to say Thank you Jesus your the Wonder in my SOUL.... I need NOT worry about anything as long as I have YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment